You’re ready to sell! It’s time to get some buyers through your home so you can move on to whatever you have planned next. But as you look around, you realize your style might not be ideal for marketing. Old carpet? Dated Furniture? That one odd thing you bought on that vacation years ago that you’re not sure why it’s still in your house? Yeah. That stuff.
Today, we bring Brandi Valenzuela of Sojourn Staging on to talk about staging your home for sale. We dig deep into what you should do and what you should stay away from. She’s helped countless sellers and home builders prepare their properties for sale. She knows her stuff.
In this episode, we cover:
- How to set up your home to impress potential buyers.
- The 8 most important things you should do to prepare your home for sale.
- The little things to clean that make a big difference (like your screens!)
- What’s more important: outside and curb appeal or the inside?
- The power of hiring a professional cleaning crew.
- How much de-cluttering should you do so you can still live in your home?
- A reasonable timeline for the staging process.
Connect with Brandi:
- Call Brandi at (512) 779-5048
- Visit Sojourn Staging on the web
- Visit Sojourn Staging on Facebook
- Visit Sojourn Staging on Pinterest
- Email Brandi
(This podcast should not be considered a recommendation for service. For my full list recommended service providers in the Austin area, click here.)