We are officially headed into the last month of 2020. And what a crazy, unexpected year it has been. As we close out 2020, we wanted to give thanks to our wonderful friends and clients for their continued support. Our team is growing and we are excited for the future of our business and continually developing our team to be the best we can be for our clients. To learn more about the WIRE team, watch this short promotional video that our lovely brokerage, Spyglass Realty, put together for us.
In November, the WIRE team got together for the first time in many months to do some business planning, team building and celebrating.
Our team has grown quite a bit in 2020, adding Karen and Cindy to the mix. It has been such a blessing to get to work with such smart, motivated, conscientious women and watch the team grow and thrive as a result.
We chose Lake Austin Spa as our location, and Emily did a flawless job of pulling together the details. We spent about 2 hours working on visions and business planning for 2021, enjoyed a healthy lunch and then finished out the day with individual spa treatments and some time by the pool.
If you haven’t been to Lake Austin Spa I highly recommend. The grounds are beautiful, the staff is amazing and the massages were perfect.
And if you’re looking for some business planning inspiration, I highly recommend this workbook that The Hero Nation put together, which is what we used to get our thoughts in order.
Thank you to everyone who has sent us their friends, family and clients to help in recent weeks. Referrals are the backbone of our business and have helped sustain us through the rollercoaster of 2020. We’re honored to get to help each and everyone of our clients get what they want in Austin real estate.
- Leslie Moen, a Realtor Magazine 30 Under 30 agent from Colorado, was kind enough to connect us with her clients who were moving to Austin. Morgan helped them close on a home just a few short weeks later.
- Jasen Edwards, a long-time friend, and mentor connected us with some aspiring buyers several years ago. They took a break from looking but we’re working together again looking for a home in Central Austin.
- Casey and Darren are friends and clients. Isabel knows Darren from Austin Uptown Dance where he teaches Western and Latin dance. Casey and Darren connected us with a family member who needed to sell on short notice for a new job, and we closed a few weeks ago.
- Ricardo, a friend and client, trusted us to help his mom find a new home in Austin and Karen is working hard to make that happen.
- Zach Lofton of Loan Ranger Capital connected us with some friends who are trying to relocate to Austin. Morgan is currently helping them find a home for their their growing family as they have a new baby due in December.
- Morgan and Isabel worked with Rachael and Chaz for several years as they contemplated a move to Austin from California. They made it here in 2020 and were kind enough to connect us with more of their friends recently who Morgan is helping negotiate a contract for a new home as we speak.
- Our friend and client Reema was kind enough to connect us with her sister who is ready to buy a home in Austin.
- Heather, women’s nutrition coach extraordinaire https://www.instagram.com/heathermcconochie/ introduced us to her friend from California who is currently working with Morgan to buy a condo in downtown Austin.
Thank you to each and every one of you for supporting the WIRE team and trusting us to help the people you care about. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are so appreciative of your support.
Contracts and Closings
Bryan and Kim
Congrats to Bryan and Kim on their closing on a home in Bastrop earlier this month. Morgan loved showing these buyers around and we are grateful for our wonderful clients.
Congratulations to Cody, who closed on his first home in beautiful Mueller! We helped Cody craft an offer that won in a multiple offer situation and it was smooth sailing from there. It was our second home that we have worked with under the Mueller Affordable Home program. We are so excited for you Cody and we thank you for trusting us in your first home purchase.
Also, a congrats to Karen, our newest WIRE agent, on her first closing.
Emilie and Connor | 9009 Jodie Lane
Congratulations Emilie and Connor for being our first closing of November in their gorgeous 4 bed/3 bath home in 78748.
First Look | Single Family Home in 78737
Take a look at this beautiful new home going live on MLS later this week with our lovely agent, Karen Ponette.
- 4 bed, 4 bath
- 3743 SF
To receive exclusive updates on this home, sign up for our first look listings.
Tuesday Market Updates
Every week, the WIRE Austin team releases a Tuesday Market Update, highlighting the current trends in Austin Real Estate, key statistics and a summarization of how the market is treating buyers and sellers. We release our episodes on our Facebook and Instagram pages as well as via email.
View the previous market updates here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/WIREAustinTeam/807755740071047/
To sign up to receive our weekly Austin market updates, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google Reviews: Will you help us out?
One way that people find their real estate agents is by reading online reviews. We have recently launched our official Google Business page to establish WIRE Team in the Austin Real Estate Market. We value your input and think sharing your experience would help guide others through their realtor selection process.
If you have been a previous client of ours and would like to share your experience working with our team, we would love if you could leave us a review: https://g.page/wire-austin/review?gm
Stay warm everyone and have a great holiday season.