So here’s the deal when it comes to buying real estate in a complicated market like Austin…
After working professionally in Central Austin for many years I can tell you that most of the best properties in Austin are never listed on public sites MLS or Zillow.
And you can’t sign yourself up for automatic emails list about them, either. Because most of the best deals aren’t ever listed online at all.
Since these great deals don’t get listed online, it takes some work to uncover them.
That’s where the Direct Buyers Program comes in. It’s a program designed to help you hear about the best deals in Central Austin before everyone else so that you get priority access to the best properties.
Here are a few of the ways that I uncover the best deals for my Direct Buyers:
- Getting early info about listings that other JB Goodwin agents have coming available soon, that aren’t online yet.
- Networking with other Austin agents in specific Central Austin zip codes to hear about opportunities they have coming up soon.
- Calling homeowners in Central Austin who might want to sell this year.
- Sending mailers to targeted neighborhoods detailing your home requirements. Home owners who are thinking about selling will then call us to start the conversation.
- Staying in touch with likely home sellers, like For Sale by Owners and owners of Expired listings.
- Searching listings that have been “withdrawn” or “expired” from the MLS in Central Austin.
That’s not the way you want to spend your free time, but those are the kind of efforts that find the best properties in Central Austin.
And I would love to just send you a list of these off-market opportunities if I could, but it’s not that easy. This isn’t a database of properties.
If they were on a convenient list that I could email you, then these properties would be, by definition, on the market.
So don’t think of our Direct Buyer Program as simple as a “list of homes.”
Think of it as a specialized, premium real estate service, individually catered to each of our buyers.
It doesn’t start with a list of properties. It starts with the something way more important and way more interesting than that. It starts with YOU, the buyer, and what you’re looking for in your next home.
We’ll spend some time talking about what you’re looking for and start finding homes in Central Austin that are right for you.